These are not all of the calls we are seeing in pre-market coverage, but these are ten of the calls impacting shares this Wednesday morning:
- Allied Capital (NYSE: ALD) Started as Underweight at JPMorgan.
- AT&T (NYSE: T) raised to Outperform at Bernstein.
- Boeing (NYSE: BA) Cut to Sell from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- NASDAQ OMX (NASDAQ: NDAQ) Raised to Buy from Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
- Nelnet (NYSE: NNI) Raised to Outperform at FBR.
- Permian Basin Royalty Trust (NYSE: PBT) Raised to Buy from Hold at Citigroup.
- Polo Ralph Lauren (NYSE: RL) Raised to Market Perform from Underperform at Morgan Keegan.
- Regal Entertainment (NYSE: RGC) Raised to Outperform at BMO Capital.
- Tibco Software (NASDAQ: TIBX) Raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Winn-Dixie (NASDAQ: WINN) Raised to Outperform from Market Perform at FBR.
Jon C. Ogg
June 25, 2008
Sponsored: Find a Qualified Financial Advisor:
Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to 3 fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is held to a fiduciary standard to act in your best interests. If you’re ready to be matched with local advisors that can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.