These are ten of the analyst calls we have seen in the early hours of trading this Monday morning:
- Alcatel-Lucent (NYSE: ALU) Raised to Neutral from Underperform at Merrill Lynch.
- Atheros Communications (NASDAQ: ATHR) Raised to Buy from Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
- Huntsman (NYSE: HUN) raised to Hold from Underperform at Jefferies & Co
- Level 3 Communications (NASSDAQ: LVLT) Cut to Sell from Hold at Citigroup.
- Mid-America Apartment (NYSE: MAA) raised to Outperform at Robert W. Baird.
- Real Goods Solar (NASDAQ: RSOL) started as Perform at Oppenheimer.
- Teradyne (NYSE: TER) Raised to Buy from Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
- Teva Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: TEVA) raised to Overweight at HSBC.
- Third Wave (NASDAQ: TWTI) Cut to Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
- Whole Foods Market (NASDAQ: WFMI) Cut to Neutral from Buy at UBS.
Jon C. Ogg
June 30, 2008