These are ten of the analyst calls we have seen in the early hours of trading this Monday morning:
- Alcatel-Lucent (NYSE: ALU) Raised to Neutral from Underperform at Merrill Lynch.
- Atheros Communications (NASDAQ: ATHR) Raised to Buy from Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
- Huntsman (NYSE: HUN) raised to Hold from Underperform at Jefferies & Co
- Level 3 Communications (NASSDAQ: LVLT) Cut to Sell from Hold at Citigroup.
- Mid-America Apartment (NYSE: MAA) raised to Outperform at Robert W. Baird.
- Real Goods Solar (NASDAQ: RSOL) started as Perform at Oppenheimer.
- Teradyne (NYSE: TER) Raised to Buy from Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
- Teva Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: TEVA) raised to Overweight at HSBC.
- Third Wave (NASDAQ: TWTI) Cut to Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
- Whole Foods Market (NASDAQ: WFMI) Cut to Neutral from Buy at UBS.
Jon C. Ogg
June 30, 2008
Sponsored: Find a Qualified Financial Advisor
Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to 3 fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is held to a fiduciary standard to act in your best interests. If you’re ready to be matched with local advisors that can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.