Top 10 Pre-Market Analyst Calls (BJ, CPWR, FITB, GM, JCI, RJF, SJM, SUPG, UAUA)
July 2, 2008 7:06 am
These are not anywhere near all of the research upgrades & downgrades we are seeing, but here are ten of the impacting calls we have seen so far in early trading today:
- BJ’s Wholesale Club (NYSE: BJ) Raised to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Compuware (NASDAQ: CPWR) Raised to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Fifth Third Bancorp (NASDAQ: FITB) Raised to Outperform from Neutral at R.W.Baird.
- General Motors Corp. (NYSE: GM) downgraded to Underperform at Merrill Lynch.
- Johnson Controls (NYSE: JCI) Cut to Underperform at Goldman Sachs.
- Raymond James Financial (NYSE: RJF) Raised to Outperform at KBW.
- Smuckers (NYSE: SJM) Raised to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- SuperGen (NASDAQ: SUPG) Raised to Market Outperform at Rodman & Renshaw.
- UAL (NASDAQ: UAUA) Cut to Neutral from Buy and removed from CONVICTION BUY LIST at Goldman Sachs.
- VeraSun Energy (NYSE: VSE) Raised to Outperform at Oppenheimer.
Jon C. Ogg
July 2, 2008