Its Friday, and despite a fairly stable market today there were of course many 52-week lows. Some look like a mid-city explosion from news, and some are just the normal selling. As a reminder, some of these stocks are not under the 52-week lows at the time this published but these would have hit prior 52-week lows or traded under them on an intra-day basis.
Here is today’s list on the 52-week lows:
- Allegheny Energy Inc. (NYSE: AYE)
- American Axle & Manufacturing (NYSE: AXL)… gotta love those auto suppliers.
- Atlas Pipeline Partners (NYSE: APL)
- AU Optronics Corp. (NYSE: AUO) hit but didn’t stay under low
- Champion Enterprises (NYSE: CHB) again from yesterday
- Cumulus Media Inc. (NASDAQ: CMLS)
- Great Atlantic Pacific & Tea (NYSE: GAP)… who says food is safe???
- Macerich (NYSE: MAC) downgrade
- Mirant (NYSE: MIR)
- Reliant Energy Inc. (NYSE: RRI)
- Semgroup Energy (NASDAQ: SGLP) battered again after parent woes.
- Safeway Stores Inc. (NYSE: SWY)… who says food is safe???
- Virtusa Corp. (NASDAQ: VRTU) on downgrade
Jon C. Ogg
July 18, 2008