These are some of the top upgrades or positive calls we are seeing from analysts this Friday morning:
- Home Depot (HD) Started as Outperform at FBR.
- Illumina (ILMN) Started as Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
- McAfee (MFE) Started as Buy at American Technology & Research.
- Navistar (NAV) Raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
- OfficeMax (OMX) Started as Outperform at FBR.
- Van Kampe Dynamic Credit Fund (VTA) Started as Perform at Oppenheimer.
- Verenium (VRNM) Started as Buy at Lazard.
- Waters Corp. (WAT) Started as Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
Jon C. Ogg
September 5, 2008