Top Pre-Market Analyst Upgrades (BXP, DWA, DUK, MET, MTB, PRXL, POR, PFG, PSA, UDR)
October 10, 2008 7:02 am
These are some of the top pre-market analyst calls we are seeing this Friday morning:
- Boston Properties (BXP) Raised to Outperform at FBR.
- DreamWorks Animation (DWA) Raised to Buy at Jefferies.
- Duke Energy (DUK) Raised to Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- MetLife (MET) Resumed at Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
- M&T Bank Corp (MTB) Raised to Neutral at Baird.
- Parexel (PRXL) Raised to Outperform at William Blair.
- Portland General (POR) Raised to Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Principal Financial (PFG) Raised to Equal-weight at Morgan Stanley.
- Public Storage (PSA) Raised to Outperform at Wachovia.
- UDR Inc. (UDR) Raised to Outperform at FBR.
Jon C. Ogg
October 10, 2008