These are some of the top pre-market analyst downgrades we are seeing this Friday-crash morning:
- Allegheny Tech (ATI) Cut to Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Target Cut to $260 from $350 at Goldman Sachs.
- Discovery Communications (DISCA) Cut to Underweight at JPMorgan.
- First Horizon National (FHN) Cut to Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Janus Capital (JNS) Cut to Underperform at FBR.
- National Oilwell Varco (NOV) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Phoenix Tech (PTEC) Cut to Buy from Strong Buy at Needham.
- Radio Shack (RSH) Cut to Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Sigma Designs (SIGM) Cut to Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- Verigy (VRGY) Cut to Underperform at Oppenheimer.
Jon C. Ogg
October 24, 2008
Sponsored: Find a Qualified Financial Advisor:
Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to 3 fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is held to a fiduciary standard to act in your best interests. If you’re ready to be matched with local advisors that can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.