These are some of the top pre-market analyst downgrades we are seeing this Friday-crash morning:
- Allegheny Tech (ATI) Cut to Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- Baidu.com (BIDU) Target Cut to $260 from $350 at Goldman Sachs.
- Discovery Communications (DISCA) Cut to Underweight at JPMorgan.
- First Horizon National (FHN) Cut to Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Janus Capital (JNS) Cut to Underperform at FBR.
- National Oilwell Varco (NOV) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Phoenix Tech (PTEC) Cut to Buy from Strong Buy at Needham.
- Radio Shack (RSH) Cut to Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Sigma Designs (SIGM) Cut to Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- Verigy (VRGY) Cut to Underperform at Oppenheimer.
Jon C. Ogg
October 24, 2008
Sponsored: Tips for Investing
A financial advisor can help you understand the advantages and disadvantages of investment properties. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to three financial advisors who serve your area, and you can interview your advisor matches at no cost to decide which one is right for you. If you’re ready to find an advisor who can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.
Investing in real estate can diversify your portfolio. But expanding your horizons may add additional costs. If you’re an investor looking to minimize expenses, consider checking out online brokerages. They often offer low investment fees, helping you maximize your profit.