These are some of the top pre-market analyst upgrades and downgrades we are seeing from Wall Street firms this Tuesday morning with more than two hours to the open:
- China Telecom (CHA) Raised to Buy at UBS.
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Raised To Neutral From Underweight at JPMorgan.
- Comcast (CMCSA) Started as Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- Google (GOOG) Started as Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- L-1 Identity Solutions (ID) Raised to Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan.
- PepsiAmericas (PAS) Raised to Buy at UBS.
- AmeriCredit (ACF) Cut to Underperform at KBW.
- Ericsson (ERIC) Cut to Sell at Goldman Sachs.
- National City (NCC) Cut to Market Perform at KBW.
- News Corp. (NWS) Cut to Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- Nokia (NOK) Cut to Sell at Goldman Sachs.
- PC-Tel (PCTI) Cut to Neutral at Baird.
- Ralcorp Holdings (RAH) Cut to Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- Sherwin-Williams (SHW) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
Jon C. Ogg
October 28, 2008
Sponsored: Find a Qualified Financial Advisor
Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to 3 fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is held to a fiduciary standard to act in your best interests. If you’re ready to be matched with local advisors that can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.