These are some of the top pre-market upgrades from analysts which we have seen in the early hours this Monday morning:
- Acorda Therapeutics (ACOR) Raised to Outperform at Baird.
- Biogen Idec (BIIB) Raised to Outperform at Baird and Raised to Buy at Deutsche Bank.
- Burger King (BKC) Raised to Outperform at Wachovia.
- Chartered Semiconductor (CHRT) Raised to Neutral from Sell at Goldman Sachs.
- Overseas Shipholding (OSG) Raised to Outperform at Oppenheimer.
- Schlumberger (SLB) Raised to Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Tesoro (TSO) Raised to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Wal-Mart Stores (WMT) Raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
Jon C. Ogg
November 3, 2008