Early Bird Analyst Upgrades (BJS, CHS, FSLR, GNCMA, MDTH, PCS)
November 18, 2008 7:33 am
These are some of the top early bird upgrades or positive calls from analysts on Wall Street which we have seen early this Tuesday morning:
- BJ Services (BJS) Raised to Outperform at Wachovia.
- Chico’s FAS (CHS) Raised to Neutral at UBS.
- First Solar (FSLR) Started as Overweight at JPMorgan.
- General Communications (GNCMA) Raised to Outperform at RBC.
- Medcath (MDTH) Raised to Hold at Citigroup.
- MetroPCS (PCS) Raised to Outperform at RBC.
Jon C. Ogg
November 18, 2008