These are some of the top early bird analyst upgrades and downgrades we are seeing this Thursday morning:
- Cepheid (CPHD) Started as Buy at Needham.
- Charles Schwab (SCHW) Raised to Market Perform at FBR.
- Diana Shipping (DSX) Raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Gymboree (GYMB) Raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Windstream (WIN) Raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
- AMEDISYS (AMED) Cut to Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- Eagle Bulk Shipping (EGLE) Cut to Underweight at JPMorgan.
- Navios Maritime Partners (NMM) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- ReneSola Ltd. (SOL) Cut to Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- Verifone (PAY) Cut to Underweight from overweight at JPMorgan.
Jon C. Ogg
November 20, 2008
Sponsored: Find a Qualified Financial Advisor
Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to 3 fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is held to a fiduciary standard to act in your best interests. If you’re ready to be matched with local advisors that can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.