It is looking fairly quiet on the analyst research front this Monday morning. Here are today’s early bird upgrades and downgrades from Wall Street analysts:
- Accenture (ACN) Raised to Buy at SocGen.
- Alcon (ACL) Raised to Outperform at Wachovia.
- BHP Billiton (BHP) reinitiated as Buy at SocGen.
- Premiere Global Services (PGI) Raised to Outperform at Oppenheimer.
- ASML Holding N.V. (ASML) Started as Underperform at Jefferies.
- Inter Parfums, Inc. (IPAR) Cut to Neutral at HSBC.
- Ituran Location and Control, Ltd. (ITRN) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- STMicro (STM) Cut to Sell at SocGen; targets cut at JPMorgan and UBS as well.
Jon C. Ogg
December 1, 2008