These are the top analyst upgrades we have seen this Monday morning ahead of the opening bell:
- Burger King (BKC) Raised to Buy at UBS.
- Credit Suisse (CS) Raised to Buy at Merrill Lynch.
- Fidelity National (FNF) Raised to Overweight at Barclays.
- Hess (HES) Raised to Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- Infineon (IFX) Raised to Neutral from Sell at Deutsche Bank.
- Nucor (NUE) Raised to Buy at Deutsche Bank.
- Overseas Shipholding (OSG) Raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
Jon C. Ogg
December 22, 2008
Sponsored: Find a Qualified Financial Advisor
Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to 3 fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is held to a fiduciary standard to act in your best interests. If you’re ready to be matched with local advisors that can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.