Second Round Analyst Downgrades (AINV, T, GSIC, MFE, NVLS, SNH, TSO, TXRH, VZ)
It seems that the early bird analyst calls did not capture the notion that analysts are starting 2009 with more opportunities to downgrade stocks. Here are some additional pre-market analyst downgrades from Wall Street this Monday morning:
- Apollo Investment Corporation (NASDAQ: AINV) Cut to Sell at Stifel Nicolaus; shares are down over 5% on the call.
- AT&T (NYSE: T) Cut to Market Perform at Bernstein; shares down over 2%.
- GSI Commerce (NASDAQ: GSIC) Cut to Hold at Stifel Nicolaus.
- McAfee (NYSE: MFE) Cut to Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- Novellus (NASDAQ: NVLS) Cut to Underperform at Credit Suisse.
- Senior Housing (NYSE: SNH) Cut to Neutral at UBS; shares indicated down 2%.
- Tessoro (NYSE: TSO) Cut to Sell at Soleil.
- Texas Roadhouse (NASDAQ: TXRH) Cut to Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- Verizon Communications (NYSE: VZ) Cut to Underperform at Bernstein; shares down almost 3%.
Here are the top 10 pre-market analyst upgrades and downgrades:
Jon C. Ogg
January 5, 2009