The rate of downgrades versus upgrades is still coming out with a much more negative bias from Wall Street. These are some of the downgrades and negative research calls we have seen from Wall Street analysts this Friday morning:
- Alcatel-Lucent (NYSE: ALU) Cut to Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley.
- Bio-Reference Labs (NASDAQ: BRLI) Cut to Perform at Oppenheimer.
- Gap Inc. (NYSE: GPS) Cut to Hold at Citigroup.
- General Dynamics (NYSE: GD) Cut to Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Patriot Coal (NYSE: PCX) Started as Sell at Citigroup.
- Pearson (NYSE: PSO) Cut to Sell at Goldman Sachs.
- PepsiAmericas (PAS) Cut to Sell at Goldman Sachs.
- PetroChina (NYSE: PTR) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Posco (NYSE: PKX) Cut to Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Rio Tinto (NYSE: RTP) Cut to Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- Rockwell Collins (NYSE: COL) Cut to Sell at Goldman Sachs.
- Wright Express Corp. (NYSE: WXS) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
Jon C. Ogg
January 9, 2009