These are some of the top pre-market analyst downgrades or cautious calls we are seeing from Wall Street this Wednesday morning:
- Apollo Investment (AINV) Cut to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Baker Hughes (BHI) Cut to Underweight at from Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
- Bank of America (BAC) Cut to Neutral at Baird.
- MEMC Electronics (WFR) Cut to Hold at Citigroup.
- Mobile TeleSystems (MBT) Cut to Underperform at credit Suisse.
- Och-Ziff Capital Management Group LLC (OZM) Cut to Market Perform at KBW.
- Sunpower (SPWRA) Started as Neutral at Merriman Curhan Ford.
- Suntech Power (STP) Started as Sell at Merriman Curhan Ford.
- Vimpel Com (VIP) Cut to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- Wal-Mart (WMT) Cut to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse.
Jon C. Ogg
January 21, 2009