These are this morning’s top day trader and active trader alerts from us with links through to updates and more detailed price-volume analysis with a link to each stock at VSInvestor.com:
- Advanced Micro Devices (NYSE: AMD) is getting stung by ex-CEO Hector Ruiz over suspected insider trading ties to Galleon.
- Apollo Group Inc. (NASDAQ: APOL) recovering off its lows, but still down almost 15%.
- E*TRADE Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: ETFC) is back to flat after being down 3% last night.
- Illumina, Inc. (NASDAQ: ILMN) is the biggest percentage loser this morning.
- Level 3 Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: LVLT) is down after earnings.
- PrivateBancorp Inc. (NASDAQ: PVTB) is continuing its multi-day huge sell-off.
You can join our open email distribution list to get updates on top analyst upgrades and downgrades, top day trader alerts, IPO’s, secondary offerings, Warren Buffett and other guru activity, M&A and more.
JON C. OGG
Sponsored: Find a Qualified Financial Advisor
Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to 3 fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is held to a fiduciary standard to act in your best interests. If you’re ready to be matched with local advisors that can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.