Abbott Laboratories (NYSE: ABT) started as Outperform at William Blair.
BlackRock Inc. (NYSE: BLK) started as Overweight at J.P. Morgan.
Boston Beer Co. (NYSE: SAM) started as Neutral at Citigroup.
Craft Brew Alliance Inc. (NASDAQ: BREW) started as Neutral at Citigroup.
DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc. (NYSE: DVA) started as Overweight at JPMorgan.
EverestRe (NYSE: RE) raised to Overweight at J.P. Morgan.
Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold Inc. (NYSE: FCX) raised to Buy at Deutsche Bank.
HomeAway Inc. (NASDAQ: AWAY) raised to Overweight at Barclays.
LinnCo (NASDAQ: LNCO) started as Outperform at Wells Fargo.
Molson Coors Brewing Co. (NYSE: TAP) started as Neutral at Citigroup.
Partner Re (NYSE: PNR) cut to Underweight at J.P. Morgan.
Turkcell Iletisim Hizmetleri A.S. (NYSE: TKC) raised to Buy at BofA/Merrill Lynch.
Here are some other outside (and internal) outlook pieces for the end of 2012 and 2013:
- Nine Big Biotech Winners for 2013
- Imagine this: Coal could be a top performer in 2013 after two really bad years.
- Fortune’s Top 10 Stocks to Buy for 2013
- BofA’s 10 Defensive and Yield Stock Picks for 2013
- S&P 500 Upside Targets for 2013, from everyone
JON C. OGG