The company also offers the FortiSwitch product family, which offers secure switching solutions for connecting customers their end devices. The FortiAP product family provides secure wireless networking solutions, while the FortiExtender is a hardware appliance and the FortiAnalyzer product family offers centralized network logging, analyzing and reporting solutions.
Additional offerings include the following:
- The FortiWeb product family provides web application firewall solutions
- The FortiMail product family offers secure email gateway solutions.
- FortiSandbox technology delivers proactive detection and mitigation services.
- FortiClient provides endpoint protection with pattern-based anti-malware, behavior-based exploit protection, web-filtering and an application firewall.
- The FortiToken and FortiAuthenticator product families offer multi-factor authentication to safeguard systems, assets and data.
- FortiEDR/XDR is an endpoint protection solution that provides both comprehensive machine-learning anti-malware execution and real-time post-infection protection.
The company provides security subscription, technical support, professional and training services.
Goldman Sachs has a $362 price target for Fortinet stock, and the analysts’ consensus target is $363.20. The stock closed 6% higher on Monday to $344.52 a share.
While probably not a household name, this company could be a target of private equity. Okta Inc. (NASDAQ: OKTA) is an independent provider of identity for the enterprise. Its Okta Identity Cloud platform provides identity management solutions that enable customers to secure their users and connect them to technology and applications. It also connects enterprises to their customers, employees, contractors and partners.
The products allow users to access a range of cloud applications, websites, mobile applications and services from various devices. Its platform is used by information technology (IT) organizations to secure their enterprise and by developers to build customer-facing websites and applications.
Sponsored: Find a Qualified Financial Advisor
Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to 3 fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is held to a fiduciary standard to act in your best interests. If you’re ready to be matched with local advisors that can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.