KeyCorp also provides a broad range of sophisticated corporate and investment banking products, such as merger and acquisition advice, public and private debt and equity, syndications and derivatives to middle market companies in selected industries throughout the United States under the KeyBanc Capital Markets banner.
The stock modestly has outperformed its peers after posting solid second-quarter results with forward guidance relatively unchanged. The bank also successfully rolled out Laurel Road for Doctors, its national digital bank, adding 2,500 new clients.
Investors receive a 5.00% dividend. KeyCorp stock has a $21 price target at BofA Securities. The consensus target is $21.32, and the shares closed at $15.59 on Wednesday.
This top pharmaceutical stock was one of the biggest winners in the COVID-19 vaccine sweepstakes, and it is on the BofA Securities US 1 list of top stock ideas. Pfizer Inc. (NYSE: PFE) discovers, develops, manufactures, markets, distributes and sells biopharmaceutical products worldwide.
The company offers medicines and vaccines in various therapeutic areas, including the following:
- Cardiovascular metabolic and women’s health under the Premarin family and Eliquis brands
- Biologics, small molecules, immunotherapies and biosimilars under the Ibrance, Xtandi, Sutent, Inlyta, Retacrit, Lorbrena and Braftovi brands
- Sterile injectable and anti-infective medicines and oral COVID-19 treatment under the Sulperazon, Medrol, Zavicefta, Zithromax, Vfend, Panzyga and Paxlovid brands.
- Pneumococcal disease, meningococcal disease, tick-borne encephalitis and COVID-19 under the Comirnaty/BNT162b2, Nimenrix, FSME/IMMUN-TicoVac, Trumenba and the Prevnar family brands
- Biosimilars for chronic immune and inflammatory diseases under the Xeljanz, Enbrel, Inflectra, Eucrisa/Staquis and Cibinqo brands
- Amyloidosis, hemophilia and endocrine diseases under the Vyndaqel/Vyndamax, BeneFIX and Genotropin brands
Shareholders receive a 3.81% dividend. BofA Securities has set a $65 price objective, well above the consensus target. Pfizer stock ended Thursday’s session trading at $42.03.
These five stocks are extremely cheap on a relative basis, and the companies pay very dependable dividends and are strong names in their respective sectors. While volatility may persist in the equity markets, these are excellent ideas to start nibbling at and building positions for a potential move higher later this year or early in 2023.
Sponsored: Find a Qualified Financial Advisor
Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to 3 fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is held to a fiduciary standard to act in your best interests. If you’re ready to be matched with local advisors that can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.