These are not the only analyst calls impacting individual share prices, but these are the ones that 247WallSt.com is focusing on:
- Charles River (NYSE: CRL) downgraded from Buy to Neutral at UBS.
- Charles Schwab (NASDAQ: SCHW) started as Neutral at UBS.
- Cincinnati Bell (NYSE: CBB) downgraded from Outperform to Peer Perform at Bear Stearns.
- Hertz Global (NYSE: HTZ) downgraded from Buy to Neutral at Banc of America.
- Force Protection (NASDAQ: FRPT) started as Sell at Stanford Global Research.
- MGIC Investment Corp. (NYSE: MTG) downgraded from Neutral to Sell at Goldman Sachs.
- SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) downgraded from Outperform to Underperform at Credit Suisse.
- Ulta Salons (NASDAQ: ULTA) started in new coverage: started as Outperform at Wachovia; started as Overweight at J.P.Morgan; started as Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
- Merrill Lynch downgrades brokers: cuts J.P.Morgan (NYSE: JPM) to Neutral from Buy, cuts Wachovia (NYSE: WB) to Sell from Neutral; cuts Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) to Neutral from Buy.
Jon C. Ogg
December 12, 2007