These are not the only impacting analyst calls this morning, but these are most of the initial calls being focused on by 247WallSt.com:
- Digital River (DRIV) raised to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- Intersil (ISIL) raised to Buy from Neutral at UBS.
- Murphy Oil (MUR) downgraded to Peer Perform from Outperform at Bear Stearns.
- Napster (NAPS) started as an “Underperform” at Bear Stearns.
- Peabody Energy (BTU) downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Merrill Lynch.
- Real Networks (RNWK) started as Outperform at Bear Stearns.
- Sina (SINA) raised to Buy from Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
- United Rentals (URI) raised to Buy from Neutral at UBS.
- Vivus (VVUS) started as Overweight at J.P.Morgan.
- YRC Worldwide (YRCW) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at Wachovia.
Jon C. Ogg
January 3, 2008
Sponsored: Find a Qualified Financial Advisor:
Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to 3 fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is held to a fiduciary standard to act in your best interests. If you’re ready to be matched with local advisors that can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.