These are not the only upgrades and downgrades on stocks this morning, but these are the main ones that 247WallSt.com is focusing on in early pre-market hours:
- Arcelor Mittal (NYSE: MT) raised to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank; also raised to Buy from Hold at Citigroup.
- AT&T (NYSE: T) downgraded to Buy from Hold at Citigroup.
- Celera (NYSE: CRA) downgraded to Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
- Emulex (NYSE: ELX) raised to Outperform at FBR.
- MEMC (NYSE: WFR) raised to Buy from Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
- Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) estimates raised and target raised to $42 at Goldman Sachs.
- OmniVision Tech (NASDAQ: OVTI) raised to Outperform from Neutral at Baird.
- Royal Dutch Shell (NYSE: RDS-A) downgraded to Underweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Tenneco Inc. (NYSE: TEN) raised to Outperform at Bear Stearns.
- Textron (NYSE: TXT) raised to Buy from Hold at Citigroup.
Jon C. Ogg
January 25, 2008