Top 10 Pre-Market Analyst Calls (AHO, BKUNA, CHRT, FTI, HANS, MU, SIGM, UBS, X, WYE)
February 19, 2008 7:12 am
These are not the only analyst calls today, but these are the top ten analyst calls that 247WallSt.com is looking at in early pre-market trading:
- Ahold (NYSE: AHO) raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
- BankUnited Financial (NASDAQ: BKUNA) downgraded to Market Perform at Wachovia.
- Chartered Semiconductor (NASDAQ: CHRT) raised to Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan.
- FMC Tech (NYSE: FTI) downgraded to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Hansen Natural (NASDAQ: HANS) raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Micron Tech (NYSE: MU) raised to Overweight at Thomas Weisel.
- Sigma Designs (NASDAQ: SIGM) downgraded to Neutral from Outperform at Robert W. Baird.
- UBS (NYSE: UBS) downgraded to Peer Perform at Bear Stearns.
- US Steel (NYSE: X) raised to Buy from Neutral at UBS.
- Wyeth (NYSE: WYE) raised to Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
Jon C. Ogg
February 19, 2008