These are ten of the top analyst calls we see affecting shares in pre-market indications this Monday morning:
- Big Lots (NYSE: BIG) Raised to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Cash America (NYSE: CSH) Cut to Hold from Buy at Jefferies.
- Credit Suisse (NYSE: CS) Raised to Peer Perform at Bear Stearns.
- Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) raised to Neutral from to Sell at Goldman Sachs; downgraded to Neutral from Buy at Banc of America.
- Goodyear Tire & Rubber (NYSE: GT) cut to Neutral at JP Morgan.
- Marvell Tech (NASDAQ: MRVL) raised to Outperform at FBR (stock indicated +2%).
- McMoRan Exploration (NYSE: MMR) Cut to Hold from Buy at Jefferies.
- Momenta Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: MNTA) Raised to Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
- Northern Trust (NASDAQ: NTRS) Cut to Hold from Buy at Deutsche Bank.
- Petro-Canada (NYSE: PCZ) raised to Outperform at CINC World Markets.
Jon C. Ogg
April 28, 2008