Top 10 Pre-Market Analyst Calls (AEM, MDRX, BP, CSCO, ENR, GRMN, SHW, STI, TGT, RIG)
February 21, 2008 7:01 am
These are the early bird analyst calls we are focusing on this Thursday morning at 247WallSt.com:
- Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd. (NYSE: AEM) cut to Neutral at UBS.
- Allscripts (NASDAQ: MDRX) raised to Buy from Neutral at UBS.
- BP (NYSE: BP) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Citigroup.
- Cisco Systems (NASDAQ: CSCO) raised to Buy from Hold at Citigroup.
- Energizer (NYSE: ENR) raised to Buy from Hold at Citigroup.
- Garmin (NASDAQ: GRMN) raised to Outperform at Baird.
- Sherwin Williams (NYSE: SHW) raised to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
- SunTrust (NYSE: STI) cut to Underperform at Oppenheimer.
- Target (NYSE: TGT) downgraded to Sell from Hold at Citigroup.
- Transocean (NYSE: RIG) raised to Buy at Goldman Sachs.
Jon C. Ogg
February 21, 2008