Top 10 Pre-Market Analyst Calls (AU, APOL, CLF, DRI, ETR, EXC, EXPD, F, MELI, OSIP, STX, WDC)
March 3, 2008 7:55 am
These are not all of the analyst calls out there affecting shares, but these are the top 10 analyst we are focusing on this Monday morning:
- Anglogold (NYSE: AU) Raised to Buy at UBS.
- Apollo Group (NASDAQ: APOL) cut to Sell at Banc of America.
- Cleveland-Cliffs (NYSE: CLF) started as Buy at Deutsche Bank.
- Darden Restaurants (NYSE: DRI) raised to Outperform at Bear Stearns.
- Entergy (NYSE: ETR) & Excelon (NYSE: EXC) raised to Buy at Jefferies.
- Expeditors International (NASDAQ: EXPD) Raised to Buy at UBS.
- Ford Motors (NYSE: F) cut to Sell at Citigroup.
- MercadoLibre (NASDAQ: MELI) raised to Outperform at RBC Capital.
- OSI Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: OSIP) raised to Outperform at Wachovia.
- Seagate Tech (NYSE: STX) raised to Overweight at JP Morgan; Western Digital (NYSE: WDC) downgraded to Underweight at JP Morgan.
Jon C. Ogg
March 3, 2008