Below are the top analyst upgrades and downgrades we are looking at this Tuesday morning:
- Altria Group (NYSE: MO) Started as Buy at UBS.
- Amazon.com (NASDAQ: AMZN) started as Buy at Canaccord Adams.
- Goldman Sachs (NYSE: GS) raised to Outperform at Wachovia.
- International Paper (NYSE: IP) downgraded to Neutral at JP Morgan.
- National City (NYSE: NCC) raised to Market Perform at KBW.
- Novell (NASDAQ: NOVL) started as Buy at Broadpoint Capital.
- RiskMetrics (NYSE: RMG) raised to Buy at Banc of America.
- SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) raised to Outperform at Bernstein.
- United Rentals (NYSE: URI) downgraded to Underweight at JP Morgan.
Citigroup raised overseas ship tankers to Buy from Hold: General Maritime (NYSE: GMR), Overseas Shipholding (NYSE: OSG), and Teekay Shipping (NYSE: TK).
Jon C. Ogg
March 18, 2008
Sponsored: Tips for Investing
A financial advisor can help you understand the advantages and disadvantages of investment properties. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to three financial advisors who serve your area, and you can interview your advisor matches at no cost to decide which one is right for you. If you’re ready to find an advisor who can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.
Investing in real estate can diversify your portfolio. But expanding your horizons may add additional costs. If you’re an investor looking to minimize expenses, consider checking out online brokerages. They often offer low investment fees, helping you maximize your profit.