Below are the top analyst calls we are focusing on this Wednesday morning:
- AFLAC (NYSE: AFL) cut to Neutral from Buy at UBS.
- Crocs (NASDAQ: CROX) cut to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods (NYSE: DKS) cut to Neutral from Buy at UBS.
- DreamWorks Animation (NYSEL DWA) started as Neutral at UBS.
- Expeditors International (NYSE: EXPD) cut to Neutral at UBS.
- LM Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC) cut to Neutral at HSBC Securities.
- Potash Corp. (NYSE: POT) target Raised to $240 From $200 at CIBC.
- State Street (NYSE: STT) cut to Market Perform from Outperform at KBW.
- UST (NYSE: UST) cut to Neutral from Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- XTO Energy ((NYSE: XTO) started as Outperform at Morgan Keegan.
Jon C. Ogg
April 2, 2008
Jon Ogg produces the Special Situation Investing Newsletter and he can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org; he does not own securities in the companies he covers.