These are not the only calls that will be impacting stocks, but these are the initial calls that 247WallSt.com is focusing on this Monday morning:
- Caterpillar (NYSE: CAT) Cut to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- Cirrus Logic (NASDAQ: CRUS) Cut to Hold from Buy at Jefferies.
- Embarq (NYSE: EQ) Raised to Outperform at Wachovia.
- Heritage-Crystal Clean (NASDAQ: HCCI) started as Buy at Piper Jaffray.
- Marriott (NYSE: MAR) Cut to Neutral from Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- MGIC Investment Corp (NYSE: MTG) Raised to Outperform from Peer Perform at Bear Stearns.
- Pilgrims Pride (NYSE: PPC) Raised to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- Ryder System (NYSE: R) Cut to Neutral from Outperform at Baird.
- Schlumberger (NYSE: SLB) Raised to Overweight from Equal Weight at Morgan Stanley.
- Wells Fargo (NYSE: WFC) cut to Underperform from Perform at Oppenheimer.
Jon C. Ogg
April 21, 2008