These are ten of the analyst calls we are focusing on early this Monday morning:
- AGCO Corp. (NYSE: AG) Raised to Outperform from Market Perform at Wachovia.
- AT&T (NYSE: T) & Verizon (NYSE: VZ) Cut to Neutral from Buy at UBS.
- GameStop (NYSE: GME) Raised to Neutral from Sell at Goldman Sachs.
- General Electric (NYSE: GE) Cut to Neutral from Outperform at JPMorgan.
- Invitrogen (NASDAQ: IVGN) cut to Neutral from Buy at Banc of America.
- Pilgrims Pride (NYSE: PPC) Cut to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- SanDisk (NASDAQ: SNDK) Raised to Market Perform from Underperform at JMP Securities.
- SunPower (NASDAQ: SPWR) Raised to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- Wendy’s (NYSE: WEN) Raised to Equal Weight from Underweight at Morgan Stanley.
- YRC Worldwide (NASDAQ: YRCW) Raised to Neutral from Underweight at JPMorgan.
Jon C. Ogg
June 16, 2008