These are some of the top analyst calls that we are focusing on this Tuesday morning in pre-market trading hours:
- Alliance Data (NYSE: ADS) raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Garmin Ltd. (NASDAQ: GRMN) started as Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Host Hotels & Resorts (NYSE: HST) Cut To Hold From Buy By Deutsche Bank.
- Jefferies Group (NYSE: JEF) Cut to Neutral at Banc of America.
- Medco Health Solutions (NYSE: MHS) raised to Buy at Jefferies.
- National City (NYSE: NCC) raised to Buy at Deutsche Bank; Downgraded to Underperform at Bear Stearns.
- Red Hat (NYSE: RHT) started as Buy at Piper Jaffray.
- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) started as Buy at Piper Jaffray.
- Syntax-Brillian (NASDAQ: BRLC) raised to Outperform at Robert W. Baird.
- Volterra Semi (NASDAQ: VLTR) raised to Buy at Piper Jaffray.
Jon C. Ogg
April 22, 2008
Jon Ogg is a producer of and editor for both the Special Situations newsletter and the "10 Stocks Under $10" weekly newsletter for 247WallSt.com; he can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org and he does not own securities in the companies he covers.