These are not all of the analyst calls affecting shares, but these are the initial calls we are focusing on early this Friday morning:
- Alliance Data Systems (NYSE: ADS) Raised to Buy From Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
- Capital One (NYSE: COF) Cut to Neutral from Buy at Piper Jaffray; Cut to Underperform from Market Perform at KBW.
- CenturyTel (NYSE: CTL) Raised to Overweight at Morgan Stanley.
- Cisco Systems (NASDAQ: CSCO) Started as Buy at Lazard.
- Cymer (NASDAQ: CYMI) Cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Ford (NYSE: F) and GM (NYSE: GM) losses widened out at JPMorgan.
- Franklin Resources (NYSE: BEN) cut to Underweight at JPMorgan.
- Gap Inc (NYSE: GPS) Cut To Equalweight From Overweight at Lehman Brothers.
- Google (NASDAQ: GOOG) raised to Buy at Jefferies; Merrill Lynch raised price target to $600.
- MKS Instruments (NASDAQ: MKSI) raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Textron (NYSE: TXT) Cut to Neutral from Outperform at Credit Suisse.
Jon C. Ogg
April 18, 2008