These are ten of the analyst calls we see impacting shares this Friday morning:
- Allergan (NYSE: AGN) cut to Hold at Jefferies.
- ComScore (NASDAQ: SCOR) raised to Outperform at Oppenheimer.
- Dynamic Materials (NASDAQ: BOOM) cut to Neutral at JP Morgan.
- Embarq (NYSE: EQ) raised to buy at Deutsche Bank.
- Gap Inc. (NYSE: GPS) cut to Neutral at Banc of America.
- Hill-rom (NYSE: HRC) started as Outperform at Oppenheimer.
- Nordstrom (NYSE: JWN) raised to Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- Morningstar (NASDAQ: MORN) raised to Outperform at Keefe Bruyette
- Priceline.com (NASDAQ: PCLN) cut to Hold at Citigroup.
- RadioShack (NYSE: RSH) raised to Buy at Banc of America.
Jon C. Ogg
May 2, 2008