These are not all of the analyst calls moving stocks this morning, but these are the top ten individual analyst calls that 247WallSt.com is focusing on this morning:
- DuPont (NYSE: DD) started as Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- Elan (NYSE: ELN) started as Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- Logitec (NASDAQ: LOGI) started as Buy at Citigroup.
- Microsoft (NASDAQ: MSFT) started as Buy at Jefferies.
- Obagi Medical (NASDAQ: OMPI) raised to Outperform at Oppenheimer.
- PDL BioPharma (NASDAQ: PDLI) cut to Equal-Weight at Lehman Brothers.
- Red Robin Gourmet Burgers (NASDAQ: RRGB) raised to Overweight at JP Morgan.
- RiskMetrics Group (NYSE: RMG) started as Outperform at Credit Suisse; started as Neutral at Banc of America.
- Whirlpool (NYSE: WHR) downgraded to Underweight at JPMorgan.
- Xinhua Financial Media (NASDAQ: XFML) downgraded to Neutral at JP Morgan.
Jon C. Ogg
March 5, 2008