These are ten of the analyst calls we are focusing on this Thursday morning in pre-market trading:
- Boston Beer Co. (NYSE: SAM) cut to Neutral at HSBC Securities.
- Clearwire (NASDAQ: CLWR) cut to Sell at Citigroup.
- Einstein Noah (NASDAQ: BAGL) raised to Buy at Piper Jaffray.
- Jefferies Group (NYSE: JEF) cut to Neutral at Wachovia.
- Macrovision (NASDAQ: MVSN) cut to Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- Neustar (NYSE: NSR) cut to Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- Orbitz (NYSE: OWW) cut to Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
- Tenaris (NYSE: TS) cut to Hold at Citigroup.
- Wachovia (NYSE: WB) raised to Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- YRC Worldwide (NASDAQ: YRCW) cut to Sell at Stifel Nicolaus.
Jon C. Ogg
May 8, 2008