These are some of the top analyst calls we are looking at this Wednesday morning:
- ADC Telecom (NASDAQ: ADCT) raised to Buy from Hold at Jefferies.
- Alexion Pharma (NASDAQ: ALXN) started as Buy at Jefferies.
- Anadigics (NASDAQ: ANAD) cut to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer.
- Cameco (NYSE: CCJ) cut to Neutral from Buy at UBS.
- Energizer (NYSE: ENR) started as Outperform at Bernstein.
- Genzyme (NASDAQ: GENZ) raised to Outperform at Bernstein.
- Intrepid Potash (NYSE: IPI) started as Sell at Soleil.
- InVesco (NYSE: IVZ) started as Buy at Jefferies.
- Staples (NASDAQ: SPLS) raised to Buy from Hold at Jefferies.
- Sun Microsystems (NASDAQ: JAVA) Raised to Outperform from Market Perform at Wachovia.
Jon C. Ogg
May 14, 2008
Sponsored: Tips for Investing
A financial advisor can help you understand the advantages and disadvantages of investment properties. Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to three financial advisors who serve your area, and you can interview your advisor matches at no cost to decide which one is right for you. If you’re ready to find an advisor who can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.
Investing in real estate can diversify your portfolio. But expanding your horizons may add additional costs. If you’re an investor looking to minimize expenses, consider checking out online brokerages. They often offer low investment fees, helping you maximize your profit.