These are some of the top analyst calls we are looking at this Wednesday morning:
- ADC Telecom (NASDAQ: ADCT) raised to Buy from Hold at Jefferies.
- Alexion Pharma (NASDAQ: ALXN) started as Buy at Jefferies.
- Anadigics (NASDAQ: ANAD) cut to Perform from Outperform at Oppenheimer.
- Cameco (NYSE: CCJ) cut to Neutral from Buy at UBS.
- Energizer (NYSE: ENR) started as Outperform at Bernstein.
- Genzyme (NASDAQ: GENZ) raised to Outperform at Bernstein.
- Intrepid Potash (NYSE: IPI) started as Sell at Soleil.
- InVesco (NYSE: IVZ) started as Buy at Jefferies.
- Staples (NASDAQ: SPLS) raised to Buy from Hold at Jefferies.
- Sun Microsystems (NASDAQ: JAVA) Raised to Outperform from Market Perform at Wachovia.
Jon C. Ogg
May 14, 2008