These are ten of the analyst calls we are focusing on this Tuesday morning:
- AGCO Corp. (NYSE: AG) Raised to Outperform from Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- American Axle (NYSE: AXL) raised to Buy at Citigroup.
- Anheuser-Busch (NYSE: BUD) cut to Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- Ascent Solar Tech (NASDAQ: ASTI) Started as Outperform at Cowen.
- Chipotle Class (NYSE: CMG) Started as Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Edison International (NYSE: EIX) Cut to Neutral from Buy at Goldman Sachs.
- Exelon Corp. (NYSE: EXC) Raised to Buy from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- General Motors (NYSE: GM) cut to Hold at Citigroup.
- GlaxoSmithKline (NYSE: GSK) Cut to Underweight at Morgan Stanley.
- NCR Corp (NYSE: NCR) started as Overweight at Lehman Brothers.
Jon C. Ogg
May 27, 2008