These are some of the top analyst calls we are looking at this Tuesday morning:
- ArvinMeritor (NYSE: ARM) Raised to Buy From Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- BTU International (NASDAQ: BTUI) Started as Overweight at Thomas Weisel.
- Callaway Golf (NYSE: ELY) Started as Outperform at Raymond James.
- Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) Raised to Buy from Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- Intel (NASDAQ: INTC) Started as Buy at ThinkPanmure.
- JA Solar (NASDAQ: JASO) Started as Buy at Broadpoint.
- Kellogg (NYSE: K) Raised to Overweight from Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Lehman (NYSE: LEH) Cut to Market Perform from Outperform as Wachovia.
- Omnicare (NYSE: OCR) Raised to Outperform from Perform at Oppenheimer.
- optionsXpress (NASDAQ: OXPS) Raised to Neutral from Sell at Merriman Curhan Ford.
Jon C. Ogg
June 10, 2008
Sponsored: Find a Qualified Financial Advisor
Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to 3 fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is held to a fiduciary standard to act in your best interests. If you’re ready to be matched with local advisors that can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.