These are the top analyst upgrades and downgrades that 247WallSt.com is focusing on in pre-market trading this Wednesday morning:
- Aircastle (NYSE: AYR) Downgraded to Neutral from Overweight at JPMorgan.
- ArcSight (NASDAQ: ARST) started as Outperform at Wachovia; started as Equal Weight at Lehman Brothers.
- Genesis Lease (NYSE: GLS) Downgraded to Neutral from overweight at JP Morgan.
- Hudson City Banc (NASDAQ: HCBK) Downgraded to Market Perform from Outperform at FBR.
- Journal Commun (NYSE: JRN) started as Outperform at Bear Stearns.
- MAKO Surgical (NASDAQ: MAKO) Started as Market Perform at Wachovia; Started as Overweight at JPMorgan.
- P.F. Chang’s (NASDAQ: PFCB) Downgraded to Underperform From Market Perform at FBR.
- Talisman Energy (NYSE:TLM) raised to Buy from Hold at Citigroup.
- Waters (NYSE: WAT) Raised To Overweight From Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Watson Wyatt (NYSE: WW) raised to Buy from Hold at UBS.
Jon C. Ogg
March 26, 20008
Sponsored: Find a Qualified Financial Advisor
Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to 3 fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is held to a fiduciary standard to act in your best interests. If you’re ready to be matched with local advisors that can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.