These are ten of the analyst calls we are focusing on this Wednesday morning in the early pre-market hours:
- Alcoa (NYSE: AA) cut to Neutral at JP Morgan.
- American Capital (NASDAQ: ACAS) started as Neutral at Robert W. Baird.
- Annaly Mortgage (NYSE: NLY) cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Arris (NASDAQ: ARRS) cut to Perform at Oppenheimer.
- Boyd Gaming (NYSE: BYD) raised to Neutral at Banc of America.
- Cameco (NYSE: CCJ) raised to Buy at UBS.
- Intuit (NASDAQ: INTU) started as Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Intuitive Surgical (NASDAQ: ISRG) started as Outperform at William Blair.
- Microchip (NASDAQ: MCHP) cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- PETsMART (NASDAQ: PETM) raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
Jon C. Ogg
June 11, 2008