These are ten of the analyst calls we are focusing on this Thursday morning:
- Archer-Daniels (NYSE: ADM) cut to Hold at Citigroup.
- ASM Intl NV (NASDAQ: ASMI) started as Underperform at Jefferies.
- China Netcom (NYSE: CN) and China Unicom (NYSE: CHU) raised to Hold at Deutsche Bank.
- Fortress Investment (NYSE: FIG) cut to Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- Franklin Resources (NYSE: BEN) raised to Outperform at KBW.
- Martha Stewart (NYSE: MSO) cut to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- Nortel (NYSE: NT) raised to Overweight at JPMorgan.
- Ryland Group (NYSE: RYL) raised to Buy at UBS.
- Teradyne (NYSE: TER) started as Neutral at Piper Jaffray.
- VeraSun Energy (NYSE: VSE) cut to Sell at Citigroup.
Jon C. Ogg
June 12, 2008