These are ten of the analyst calls we are focusing on early this Wednesday morning in pre-market trading:
- ASM Intl NV (NASDAQ: ASMI) raised to Buy at Jefferies.
- BorgWarner (NYSE: BWA) Raised to Overweight from Equalweight at Lehman.
- Carnival (NYSE: CCL) and Royal Caribbean (RCL) were both Downgraded to Hold from Buy at ABN AMRO.
- EMC Corp (NYSE: EMC) cut to Neutral at Bernstein.
- EW Scripps (NYSE: SSP) raised to Outperform at Bear Stearns.
- Mueller Water Products (NYSE: MWA) Raised to Outperform from Neutral at Baird.
- National Semi (NYSE: NSM) raised to Buy at Deutsche Bank.
- NStar (NYSE: NST) Cut to Sell from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- Scana Corp. (NYSE: SCG) Cut to Sell from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
- WebMD Health (NASDAQ: WBMD) Cut to Sell from Neutral at Goldman Sachs.
Jon C. Ogg
June 18, 2008
Sponsored: Find a Qualified Financial Advisor
Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to 3 fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is held to a fiduciary standard to act in your best interests. If you’re ready to be matched with local advisors that can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.