These are the earl-bird upgrades and downgrades we are seeing in Telecom, Tech, and I.T. on this Friday morning with about two and a half hours to open:
- ARM Holdings (NASDAQ: ARMH) raised to Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- F5 Networks (NASDAQ: FFIV) started as Buy at Deutsche Bank.
- McAfee (NYSE: MFE) Started as Outperform at R.W.Baird.
- Motorola (NYSE: MOT) Started as Underperform at Credit Suisse.
- Nokia (NYSE: NOK) Downgraded to Neutral at Credit Suisse.
- Novell (NASDAQ: NOVL) Raised to Buy from Hold at Jefferies.
- Qualcomm (NASDAQ: QCOM) Started as Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- Tibco Software (NASDAQ: TIBX) Raised to Hold from Underperform at Jefferies.
Full Med-Bio Analyst Upgrade/Downgrade summary from BioHealthInvestor.com: BMY, EHTH, IMCL, BABY, NUVA, ONXX, OSIP, ZMH
Jon C. Ogg
June 27, 2008
Sponsored: Find a Qualified Financial Advisor
Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to 3 fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is held to a fiduciary standard to act in your best interests. If you’re ready to be matched with local advisors that can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.