These are some of the top downgrades or negative analyst calls we have seen this Tuesday morning in early pre-market trading hours:
- AIG (NYSE: AIG) Cut to Market Perform from Outperform at Wachovia.
- ASMI International (NASDAQ: ASMI) Started as Underperform at Jefferies.
- AT&T (NYSE: T) maintained Buy but Removed from Conviction Buy List at Goldman Sachs.
- Kimberly-Clark (NYSE: KMB) Cut to Market Perform from Outperform at Wachovia.
- Motorola (NYSE: MOT) Started as Sell at Societe Generale.
- Neurogen (NASDAQ: NRGN) Cut to Neutral from Buy at Pacific Growth.
- Wachovia (NYSE: WB) Cut to Underperform from Perform at Oppenheimer.
- Waste Management (NYSE: WMI) maintained Buy but removed from Conviction Buy List at Goldman Sachs.
- Worthington Industries (NYSE: WOR) Added to Goldman Sachs Conviction Sell List.
Jon C. Ogg
July 15, 2008