These are some of the top upgrades or positive calls we are seeing from analysts this Thursday morning:
- Anglo American (AAUK) Raised to Strong Buy at S&P (late Weds. call).
- Arch Coal (ACI) Raised to Buy at UBS.
- BB&T Corp. (BBT) Raised to Buy at S&P.
- Central European Media (CETV) Raised to Buy at Citigroup.
- Foundation Coal (FCL) Raised to Buy at UBS.
- Jack Henry (JKHY) Cut to Hold at Needham; Cut to Neutral at D.A. Davidson.
- Massee Energy (MEE) Raised to Buy at UBS.
- WellCare Group (WCG) Started as Buy at B of A.
Jon C. Ogg
August 21, 2008
Sponsored: Find a Qualified Financial Advisor
Finding a qualified financial advisor doesn’t have to be hard. SmartAsset’s free tool matches you with up to 3 fiduciary financial advisors in your area in 5 minutes. Each advisor has been vetted by SmartAsset and is held to a fiduciary standard to act in your best interests. If you’re ready to be matched with local advisors that can help you achieve your financial goals, get started now.