These are not the only analyst calls affecting shares today, but these are ten of the calls that we are focusing on this Wednesday morning:
- Angiotech Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ANPI) raised to Outperform at RBC Capital Markets.
- BP plc (NYSE: BP) raised to Outperform at Credit Suisse.
- CBS (NYSE: CBS) downgraded to Market Perform at Wachovia; Raised to Hold at Citigroup.
- James River Coal (NYSE: JRCC) raised to Buy at UBS.
- MEMC Electronics (NYSE: WFR) downgraded to Neutral at JPMorgan.
- SAVVIS (NASDAQ: SVVS) downgraded to Hold at Jefferies and downgraded to Equal-Weight at Lehman.
- Smith & Nephew (NYSE: SNN) raised to Outperform at Wachovia.
- Sohu.com (NASDAQ: SOHU) downgraded to Perform at Oppenheimer.
- The Knot, Inc. (NASDAQ: KNOT) raised to Outperform at Oppenheimer.
- Under Armour (NYSE: UA) downgraded to Hold at Citigroup.
Jon C. Ogg
April 30, 2008