These are some of the top analyst calls we are seeing this Tuesday morning:
- Comverge (COMV) started as Buy at Jefferies.
- Salesforce.com (CRM) Raised to Buy at Citigroup.
- Visa (V) started as Outperform at William Blair.
- Broadcom (BRCM) Cut to Perform at Oppenheimer.
- Grey Wolf (GW) Cut to Hold at Jefferies.
- Integrated Device Tech (IDTI) Cut to Perform at Oppenheimer.
- Marvell Tech (MRVL) Cut to Hold at Jefferies.
- Quest Energy Partners, L.P. (QELP) Cut to Market Perform at Wachovia.
- SunTrust Banks (STI) Re-initiated as Sell at Citigroup.
Jon C. Ogg
August 26, 2008