Top 10 Pre-Market Analyst Calls (AKAM, AEP, AAPL, BIDZ, CHINA, FMD, LVLT, PNRA, CRM, SPLS)
May 22, 2008 6:40 am
These are ten of the analyst calls we are focusing on this Thursday morning:
- Akamai Tech (NASDAQ: AKAM) cut to Sell at Goldman Sachs.
- American Electric Power (NYSE: AEP) Cut to Hold From Buy at Jefferies.
- Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) started as Outperform at Oppenheimer.
- Bidz.com (NASDAQ: BIDZ) Started as Buy at Merriman Curhan Ford.
- CDC (NASDAQ: CHINA) Cut to Neutral From Buy at Piper Jaffray.
- First Marblehead (NYSE: FMD) Raised to Market Perform at FBR.
- Level 3 Communications (NASDAQ: LVLT) Raised to Market Perform from Underperform at Wachovia.
- Panera Bread (NASDAQ: PNRA) Started as Buy at Jefferies.
- Salesforce.com (NYSE: CRM) Raised to Buy From Hold at Jefferies.
- Staples (NASDAQ: SPLS) Started as Buy at Citigroup.
Jon C. Ogg
May 22, 2008