These are some of the early bird analyst downgrades and negative calls we are seeing this Thursday morning with more than two hours to the open:
- AudioCodes (AUDC) cut to neutral at Merrill Lynch.
- Becton Dickinson (BDX) cut to neutral at Credit Suisse.
- H.B. Fuller (FUL) cut to neutral at JPMorgan.
- Lehman Brothers (LEH) cut to neutral at Goldman Sachs; cut to Hold at Citigroup.
- Medarex (MEDX) cut to neutral at JPMorgan.
- NVIDIA (NVDA) cut to equal weight at Lehman.
- PDL BioPharma (PDLI) cut to underweight at JPMorgan.
Jon C. Ogg
September 11, 2008